We exhibited at Macworld 2008 in San Francisco for the first time this year, and had an amazing time doing it.
We started on Sunday with a presentation on search engine optimization at Xsilva’s Daycamp in front of around 60 Lightspeed resellers. We demoed some of our software and how it can help with search engine rankings and bringing in new website traffic.
The feedback we received for our software was great! Customers were really blown away with some of the features they didn’t know were available to them. People really liked seeing the statistics in RAGE Domainer and got a few surprises when they entered in their website.
All in all I think it was an amazing show. We received a tremendous amount of feedback, made some great connections and got some very favorable media coverage. We doubled our booth size for next year (we are going 10 by 20) and can’t wait to do it again!
Related posts you may be interested in:
- Success at Macworld 2009: RAGE Software Macworld 09 Recap
- Visit RAGE Software At MacWorld 2008 [Booth #S2727]
- RAGE Software Updates Search Engine Optimization Software Suite for Mac OS X at Macworld Expo 2009
- Visit RAGE Software at Macworld iWorld 2012
- Visit RAGE Software at Macworld Expo 2009: Booth S1744