3 replies to this topic

#1 LongJohnF

LongJohnF

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

I am using Web Design under OSX Mountain Lion having recently switched from Rapid Weaver to gain flexibility.

I am finding that all page html data is being lost when I undertake the PUBLISH site cycle.

All is OK at Preview stage. I am using css and includes. I must admit that it is some time since I worked at this detail level.

I like the workability of Web Design but am frustrated at the need to continually replace pages of info. The end result being I cannot publish a workable website.

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hi,

Do you mean that whenever you publish the site in WebDesign, the site does not save?

Did you try saving prior to publishing? Does that help with the issue?

#3 LongJohnF

LongJohnF

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

I can open a page insert details save it go on to another come back to the first and find it is blank. All this while working offline developing the site. This before I Publish. Publish itself is producing what you would expect just that some pages have nothing in the because thats how it is within Web Design.

#4 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

Are you able to take a screencast of this issue and then email it to us so we can better visualize what is happening?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users