3 replies to this topic

#1 emulator

emulator

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

I am trying to get the syncing feature of Domainer to work with my iCal, but unfortunately, I have no luck. I followed the instructions under "Syncing Domain Expiration Dates With iCal" in the help section. The new calendar does appear in my iCal, but no expiration dates appear. For example, one of my domains, morrisprintinggroup.com, expires on September 5, 2009. I looked at that date on my iCal, and found nothing. There are no notices before or after that date, either.

What might I be doing wrong?

Thank you!

running Mac OS X 10.4.11 on MacPro quad 2Ghz Xeon.

#2 emulator

emulator

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:13 PM

I am trying to get the syncing feature of Domainer to work with my iCal, but unfortunately, I have no luck. I followed the instructions under "Syncing Domain Expiration Dates With iCal" in the help section. The new calendar does appear in my iCal, but no expiration dates appear. For example, one of my domains, morrisprintinggroup.com, expires on September 5, 2009. I looked at that date on my iCal, and found nothing. There are no notices before or after that date, either.

What might I be doing wrong?

Thank you!

running Mac OS X 10.4.11 on MacPro quad 2Ghz Xeon.

Wow...replying to my own post! I found that Domainer is placing the items on iCal. It's just one of the domain notifications is not easily readable (it appears as a vertical bar). I'm not sure why, but in any case, I can still receive warnings of domain expirations.

#3 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:46 AM

I am really not sure what is going on here. I have never seen events get added like the screen shot you sent in.

I will try and find out if this is something to do with iCal. I guess for now if you still have the notifications it is ok?

#4 Brajeshwar

Brajeshwar

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:57 AM

Hi,

I've a similar issue.
Here is a screenshot of the bug

http://img520.images...inericalcy0.png

I was just thinking if this has anything to do with some domains which domainer is unable to fetch the creation and expiration date like those of .mobi, .in domains.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users