Photo

List More Than 10 Incoming Links? Social Tags?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:59 PM

Just purchased Domainer and some other RageSW titles and having a bit of a play now.

I like the reports that Domainer gives, but I would like to be able to see a bit more.

The Top Ten Incoming Links is nice - but it would be great to be able to see more. Is there some hidden feature that lists all the incoming links Domainer found?

Same for Social Tags. Nice that it found a few Social Tags for my site - but I can't find out what they are!

Had a bit of a problem with the software too but I'll leave that for another post.

Michael

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:26 AM

We will be providing more details in a future version which will include viewing additional links and possibly additional tags.

#3 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:14 AM

We will be providing more details in a future version which will include viewing additional links and possibly additional tags.

Pity.

So there is no way to see what any of the current Social Tags are?

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:41 AM

Do you not see them appear in the reports area? You should see your top 10. If you don't see them, please post your domain and I will look into it here.

#5 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:09 AM

Do you not see them appear in the reports area? You should see your top 10. If you don't see them, please post your domain and I will look into it here.

Heh well tell the truth it was http://www.mildurainternet.com.au I was checking. OK so it only gave one Tag - but I was keen to see what it was. The list of Top Ten Delicious Tags are all N/A.

I tried another site that had loads - Twit.tv - and saw the list there.

Guess I need to get some tags going...

More than 10 would be good though - especially for Links. 30 would be great.

#6 doublePLUSmarketing

doublePLUSmarketing

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:28 PM

<!--quoteo(post=2212:date=Apr 9 2008, 11:26 PM:name=RageSW)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RageSW @ Apr 9 2008, 11:26 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Pity.

So there is no way to see what any of the current Social Tags are?

This post/request/reply for more than 10 links is over a year old.
To the developer, what is the status on this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users