#1 shukapaw

shukapaw

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:39 PM

Hello,

Brand new user here. I was impressed by the example of the capabilities of the app as demonstrated here. I like the way the names "Zack", "Sara", etc display when each person in the photo is moused-over.

I attempted to create small buttons with names on them and I inserted them in the appropriate place for "show image>over". When I preview, the buttons display in the upper left part of the hotspot, effectively obscuring somebody's face, etc. Is there a way to get my button image to display at the bottom, center of the hotspot during mouseover?

From this page here I see that the "show image>over" picture is an exact duplicate of the hotspot image with the addition of a name button, in this case it's "Rick" How do you capture the EXACT picture contained in the hotspot? If I could capture that, I could add the name, note, whatever in another app such as photoshop. Is that how it's done? Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Brian in Alaska

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:13 AM

Hi Brian,

That was done using photoshop but you don't need to do that anymore since version 1.1 and above support transparent pngs. So just save your buttons as transparent png files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users