Photo

"which Whois Details..." - Why Each Time?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tribulatio

Tribulatio

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:11 AM

I have just downloaded the latest update, released today.

I have noticed one small problem, after testing for five minutes: each time I want to update either one domain or all, I get the question: "Which details do you want to update?" (thumbnails, etc.)

Even when I attempt to reupdate a just updated domain, the question pops up again.

This is annoying. I would suggest that one could set this in preferences once and for all.

Moreover, when I do a mass update (some 200 domain names), I always get the same problem: the first domain in the list updates fast, the other ones seem to continue to update endlessly. According to me, solving that problem would bring a major improvement to what is otherwise a nice and useful tool.

I woul have also another suggestion: in the editing options of a domain: insted of having only one notes field, to allow for two or three ("notes 1", "notes 2", "notes 3" - preferably with the option for users to give them specific names). There are different types of data which I would like to be able to sort separately and all fit in the "notes" section.

Best wishes for the development of Domainer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users