2 replies to this topic

#1 sasabombasa

sasabombasa

RAGE Enthusiast

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

this is so bizzare! i had 1.1.2 in my apps folder. uploaded 1.3 and when i dragged it to app folder it asked do i want to replace the older version. i said yes. i opened 1.3 and was working with it, tried to apply and it froze (spinning beachball forever). i force quit. tried to find 1.3 and it was gone. only 1.1.2 was in app folder. so i re-downloaded 1.3 from yr site, did same protocol and---still only find 1.1.2 in app folder

#2 sasabombasa

sasabombasa

RAGE Enthusiast

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

this is so bizzare! i had 1.1.2 in my apps folder. uploaded 1.3 and when i dragged it to app folder it asked do i want to replace the older version. i said yes. i opened 1.3 and was working with it, tried to apply and it froze (spinning beachball forever). i force quit. tried to find 1.3 and it was gone. only 1.1.2 was in app folder. so i re-downloaded 1.3 from yr site, did same protocol and---still only find 1.1.2 in app folder

#3 sasabombasa

sasabombasa

RAGE Enthusiast

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:32 PM

ok, just resolved part of this. found current seo program. but when i'm entering text into alt text under images, half the time, when i'm thru, only the "apply all" button is active; i cant simply apply. when the apply button is active, i hit apply and all is well, i can continue. but when the only button active is apply all, when i hit it, it tells me it's updating my website, and mentions idisk--which i do not use. it wont let me cancel, and i have to force quit. any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users