2 replies to this topic

#1 Carl

Carl

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:45 PM

I made a basic map using map Design. It's a bit rough and a bit wide for my page but hey I'll work with that later. I added some Effects. They worked just Great.
Viewed the "How to" you tube video for exporting / importing code to rapidweaver. Again all went well. Previewed the page. Again just great.
Then I published it. Nothing. A blank page is all I got. Where could I have gone wrong? It previewed just fine in Rapidweaver. But not at my site.
If this helps. Here is the link I published to:
http://www.perpignan...m/villages.html
I am at a loss. I thought I had hit a home run, but fell over between 3rd and home base.
Oh It's worth mentioning. In the video "how to" on youtube it suggests using "Text Editor" to grab the code. This did not work for me so used "Apple Script Editor"
This could be a OSX 10.6 issue. But as I said it all went fine up to 3rd base.
Thanks
Carl
Ok Went back and re did all this and now it won't even preview in rapidweaver. This is not what I had hoped for.

Edited by Carl, 01 November 2009 - 05:33 PM.

#2 divonnais

divonnais

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

I have exactly the same problem, to quote Carl.
"Viewed the "How to" you tube video for exporting / importing code to rapidweaver. Again all went well. Previewed the page. Again just great.
Then I published it. Nothing. A blank page is all I got. Where could I have gone wrong? It previewed just fine in Rapidweaver. But not at my site."
But nobody replied to you.

In my case I created a clickable spot on a world map, gave an external URL reference (although eventually I hope to make this a reference to another internal page), and it previews in RapidWeaver. Well, previews in the sense that the map is visible, but I find in RW preview that links don't show and you have to publish to test it properly. But when I publish I don't even see the map.

Hope someone replies, unlike Carl's original posting!

#3 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

Which version of RW are you guys using? Everything seems to work fine for me still.

When you publish the site in RW (RW 5 at least) you should be able to see your image map being published. If it is not publishing, then you will have a problem.

Also, you can check to see if your image map has been published correctly. It should be located at;

domain.com/resources/rage_css_imagemap.jpg

If you can't access that image on your site, then the image most likely was not published.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users