2 replies to this topic

#1 markdj

markdj

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:24 AM

How do I use the css buttons produced by ButtonDesign so that they are on the same line? I'd like to have 16 buttons in two eight button rows centered on the page. The "display:block" property in the css apparently forces a linebreak after each button forcing successive buttons to be on separate lines. If I comment out the display property or use "display:inline", the buttons are on the same line, but they look scrunched.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

How do I use the css buttons produced by ButtonDesign so that they are on the same line? I'd like to have 16 buttons in two eight button rows centered on the page. The "display:block" property in the css apparently forces a linebreak after each button forcing successive buttons to be on separate lines. If I comment out the display property or use "display:inline", the buttons are on the same line, but they look scrunched.

You can try placing them in a table. That should work.

#3 markdj

markdj

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:42 PM

Sorry it took so long to reply! Thanksgiving. I tried the table trick and it works great!

Now tell me: How can I use a CSS button as a submit button (<input> tag) instead of a link (<a href> tag)?

Edited by markdj, 29 November 2009 - 09:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users