6 replies to this topic

#1 RLMacklin

RLMacklin

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

I have followed the posted video for using ButtonDesign together with Rapidweaver. It does not work. No button shows up. The video is based on Rapidweaver 3 and I am using Rapidweaver 4. Also because of the resolution of the video the directions are difficult to follow. Lastly, you have to keep replaying the video. Does anyone have directions that have worked for them?

#2 RLMacklin

RLMacklin

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:47 AM

I have followed the posted video for using ButtonDesign together with Rapidweaver. It does not work. No button shows up. The video is based on Rapidweaver 3 and I am using Rapidweaver 4. Also because of the resolution of the video the directions are difficult to follow. Lastly, you have to keep replaying the video. Does anyone have directions that have worked for them?

#3 RLMacklin

RLMacklin

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

...responding to my own message I figured it out. I was missing a " ' " in the address of the file. I stand by my comment about the difficulty of seeing what to type in the video.

#4 gabalco

gabalco

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:34 PM

I'm also having trouble. Can you just tell me exactly what you had to do to resolve this. Thanks

#5 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:25 AM

Hi,

This video is a bit out of date. We have plans to have it updated very shortly. We appreciate everyone's patience.

#6 PhilJonesCET

PhilJonesCET

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Can buttons set to go to specic URL be used within Acrova XI I have some pages that I use to use buttons with and doesn't seem to function as I need them.

Would they work if placed within a document that has that has been converted from Word to PDF. I think I can figure out how to use as CSS in HTML page created in DreamWeaver.

#7 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hi Phil,

The buttons are for HTML/CSS sites only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users