1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris Brewer

Chris Brewer

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:13 AM

I just downloaded the latest version. After encountering several show-stopping bugs and finding my way to these forums, I ended up deleting the software.

First, the detailed folder display doesn't show the last few files. If I change to one of the other modes, all folders are displayed.

Secondly, I tried to delete multiple files by right clicking and choosing delete, and nothing happened.

I just can't see myself relying on a buggy tool to handle important file management tasks. Sorry.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

I just downloaded the latest version. After encountering several show-stopping bugs and finding my way to these forums, I ended up deleting the software.

First, the detailed folder display doesn't show the last few files. If I change to one of the other modes, all folders are displayed.

Secondly, I tried to delete multiple files by right clicking and choosing delete, and nothing happened.

I just can't see myself relying on a buggy tool to handle important file management tasks. Sorry.

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the problems you are having.

I will look into the problems you are experiencing. If you see some files get cut off, resize the window a little. But I will look into fixing all the issues.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users