#1 Hourglass

Hourglass

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

Hi

I am a newly registered user of macintosh explorer 5. One thing I've found when I enter preferences and then appearance to adjust the text size it doesn't change the size. This issue occurs no matter what size I select from the dropdown list, i.e. 9 thru to 16

If i select a different font the font is selected but I still can't adjust the size of it.

Can this be fixed please.

Thanks

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

Hi

I am a newly registered user of macintosh explorer 5. One thing I've found when I enter preferences and then appearance to adjust the text size it doesn't change the size. This issue occurs no matter what size I select from the dropdown list, i.e. 9 thru to 16

If i select a different font the font is selected but I still can't adjust the size of it.

Can this be fixed please.

Thanks

Sorry for the problems, we are looking into this and will get a fix out if needed.

#3 jhkingsr

jhkingsr

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:26 AM

Sorry for the problems, we are looking into this and will get a fix out if needed.

I'm running a registered version 5.0 of Macintosh Explorer. Resize font in Preferences also does not work for me. No matter what font size is chosen, it doesn't change the onscreen display. I press the Reload button, no change. I close and restart the application, no change. I reboot my MacBook Pro and restart the application, no change.

I really like your app but cannot use it if this font resizing issue is not resolved. A fix is needed.

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

I'm running a registered version 5.0 of Macintosh Explorer. Resize font in Preferences also does not work for me. No matter what font size is chosen, it doesn't change the onscreen display. I press the Reload button, no change. I close and restart the application, no change. I reboot my MacBook Pro and restart the application, no change.

I really like your app but cannot use it if this font resizing issue is not resolved. A fix is needed.

Sorry for the problems you are having.

We have fixed this issue for the next release.

#5 Hourglass

Hourglass

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:01 AM

Is there any timescale for the new release?

#6 Hourglass

Hourglass

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:02 AM

I take the non reply to mean the answer is no.

I'm a new MAC user who also uses PC's. All I can say that is if a similar issue was found in any of my PC software it would have been fixed by now. Having poor eyesight means it's a must to be able to change font sizes easily in any software that I use.

Any software program is only as good as the support it comes with and in this case it's not much.

Since my last post I've purchased a competing product which suits my needs better than this one.

#7 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:55 AM

I take the non reply to mean the answer is no.

I'm a new MAC user who also uses PC's. All I can say that is if a similar issue was found in any of my PC software it would have been fixed by now. Having poor eyesight means it's a must to be able to change font sizes easily in any software that I use.

Any software program is only as good as the support it comes with and in this case it's not much.

Since my last post I've purchased a competing product which suits my needs better than this one.

Sorry for the lack of a reply. The fix will be posted this week. Please email us for a link if you need it earlier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users