3 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:37 AM

I know there is already a topic going on what looks like this same question but...

I changed the navigation order (along with many other things) and it shows up in the preview the correct way in the original window, and with the old navigation version in the optimized window. I have tried completely starting over with a new folder and that didn't help.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:47 AM

I know there is already a topic going on what looks like this same question but...

I changed the navigation order (along with many other things) and it shows up in the preview the correct way in the original window, and with the old navigation version in the optimized window. I have tried completely starting over with a new folder and that didn't help.

Remove the older website from the directory;

Documents/RAGE WebCrusher/

It will force WebCrusher to optimize all pages instead of just the changes.

#3 melody

melody

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

Remove the older website from the directory;

Documents/RAGE WebCrusher/

It will force WebCrusher to optimize all pages instead of just the changes.

#4 melody

melody

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:19 AM

I did what you recommended and it worked on the webcrusher end - ie both the original and optimized preview windows are showing the updated changes. But when I then publish to GoDaddy, the changes are not being published. Please help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users