2 replies to this topic

#1 thegraycardinal

thegraycardinal

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:20 PM

So... I can't even begin to use the WebCrusher application and find out if it works because I can't even load my site to it. I tried dragging my site's folder and that made the application just freeze up... So I "force quit" then tried again. Same result. The third time, (I didn't want to redefine "crazy" by doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results) I launched WebCrusher, clicked on the little gadget icon at the bottom of the screen that said "Drag Website Folder Here," chose "select website," went to my iDisk, found the folder with my website and clicked "OPEN." Then waited. And waited. Can someone help me out here?

I publish from iWeb directly to MobileMe (which then forwards to a GoDaddy site with masking, but that's besides the point). Should I first be publishing it to a folder or something? Thanks.

#2 thegraycardinal

thegraycardinal

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

I think I found my own answer... I AM supposed to first publish to a folder and not use the domain file. Lesson learned.

... I realize that my mistake may seem stupid to many but this is the first time I'm using this application and I wish this information was in the Manual.. which simply said to drag the folder to the WebCrusher window... :rolleyes:

#3 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

I think I found my own answer... I AM supposed to first publish to a folder and not use the domain file. Lesson learned.

... I realize that my mistake may seem stupid to many but this is the first time I'm using this application and I wish this information was in the Manual.. which simply said to drag the folder to the WebCrusher window... :rolleyes:

Yes that is correct.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users