8 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Sherman

Jeffrey Sherman

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

I am using the most up to date version of Macintosh Explorer with Mac OSX 10.6.6. Is there a bug that doesn't allow moving of a file to the trash because it's not working for me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Jeff

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:31 PM

I am using the most up to date version of Macintosh Explorer with Mac OSX 10.6.6. Is there a bug that doesn't allow moving of a file to the trash because it's not working for me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Do you get an error message? What happens when you try and move the file to the trash?

#3 Jeffrey Sherman

Jeffrey Sherman

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:27 PM

No error message. Just when I click on the file and select move to trash, nothing happens.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Do you get an error message? What happens when you try and move the file to the trash?

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:24 AM

No error message. Just when I click on the file and select move to trash, nothing happens.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Strange, it works ok for me. Is this on a network drive?

#5 magnaIT

magnaIT

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:00 AM

Hello, i have also this problem, i have mac os x 10.6.6 with all updates. i work on the local harddisk in my home directory. no other disks or netwokrs are connected.
i dont can delet files, the files will be only copyd to the trash.
is there any iuses to solve this problem.
mfg Peter

#6 AnonymousUser

AnonymousUser

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

I encountered this same problem using Explorer on a network share. "Move to trash" didn't work (no error message) but "Permanently delete" under the Tools menu did work. Not the most graceful solution ...

#7 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hi,

This is a bug in the software, and we are working on a fix for it.

Thank you for your patience.

#8 LoraM

LoraM

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:10 AM

Hi,
Id like to have a script that works like Undo, for when I delete an email I didnt mean to. Id like the script to move the last email sent to trash back to the current mailbox. I cant figure out how to do this. Is it possible? If so, could someone let me know how?
Thanks,

#9 charlyexplorer

charlyexplorer

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

Hi,

It's been almost a year since you have replied that this is a bug in the software and that you are working on a fix for it. Any news as to when this will be solved?

Your software is spectacular, but this problem is crucial to a normal working environment on any OS GUI (not being able to delete files or folders). Therefore, I have and will be restraining from purchasing it until this problem is solved (and I believe there are many like me, given the importance of the problem).

Thanks and best regards,
Charles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users