Photo

How To Add Google Analytics To An Iweb Made Site ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Karinamac

Karinamac

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

Hello,

I'm sure this question has already been asked many times, but I couldn't find an answer using the search engine in this forum.

Would someone be so kind as to describe in precise and detailed steps the procedure to add my Google Analytics code to all the pages of my web site ?

Please, this would help me much because I've followed the SEO Software user's Help, but that wouldn't work.

Thank you in advance for any help.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

Hello,

I'm sure this question has already been asked many times, but I couldn't find an answer using the search engine in this forum.

Would someone be so kind as to describe in precise and detailed steps the procedure to add my Google Analytics code to all the pages of my web site ?

Please, this would help me much because I've followed the SEO Software user's Help, but that wouldn't work.

Thank you in advance for any help.

We have a step by step video tutorial here;
http://www.ragesw.com/products/iweb-seo-tool/samples/104/

If you are still having problems, please let me know.

#3 kate

kate

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

I don't have a header/footer area. I just have one. Is this why nothing is working? do I need to update?
Kate

#4 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

If you're version of iWeb SEO Tool does not match up to the one being used in the video tutorials, make sure that you have the latest version of the software by visiting http://www.ragesw.com/products.php and also check the Date Added part of the videos to see which one is the most recent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users