8 replies to this topic

#1 wgp

wgp

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:22 AM

My website is www.wendyscakeart.com and is all created with iweb. I had it for a couple of years and still a work in progress, I'm changing hosts at this moment but as soon as that's done I will work on changing several things.

Let me know what you thing.

Edited by wgp, 07 February 2011 - 09:23 AM.

#2 Colin Flaherty

Colin Flaherty

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

My website is www.wendyscakeart.com and is all created with iweb. I had it for a couple of years and still a work in progress, I'm changing hosts at this moment but as soon as that's done I will work on changing several things.

Let me know what you thing.

San diego public relations

i am starting to wonder if --given my fifth grade level design skills -- if I have reached the limit of what i can do with Iweb.

#3 JohnD

JohnD

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

We have 3 sites, mlce.net, cynthiathomasdesigns.com and ctmandalas.com All were done with iWeb. We are now looking for ways to get better placement when searched for, as I am sure we all are attempting,,, otherwise none of us would be here!

Wendy, I looked at your site and right off, I would say the pictures on the front page are cropped to tightly,, the viewer cannot really see what the "whole" product looks like as the pictures or focused on "parts". Just a thought.

#4 JohnD

JohnD

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

Ah heck, clicked send too soon. Wendy, you are having the same problem we are having in that some of the smaller, clickable pictures are cut off (usually on the top) but once clicked, and "expanded the whole pictures appears. We are looking into this, we think it has to do with our initial scaling of the picture but we are still trying to figure it out.

Have you used Rage software to get better search placement yet? and if so has it happened? Good luck!!!!

#5 SteveBurrows

SteveBurrows

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:13 AM

Mine is http://www.steveburrowsimages.com

Its a photography site.

I installed a theme called bergman from the net and have adapted it a bit. Its still in the process of being built but you can watch as I develop it. i added a snippet in the contact me page from 123contactform which was free and that way i get emails sent to me and the fields can be made mandatory (eg phone number etc).

Someone gave me a tip that if you just type your email address on your site some people won't bother and also the iweb email button opens a web client program (eg outlook), but as a lot of people use web based email, their mail programs might not be set up.

The fewer clicks someone has to make the more likely you will get some interest.

Regards

Steve

#6 Chik

Chik

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

Here's our iWeb site. Started from a blank white page. Would love your feedback. http://www.undergrou...y.com/Home.html

Thank you, Chik

#7 Lucinda

Lucinda

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

Here is my site. I started on a white page also.
I'd like feedback as well.
www.reidoubledigitreturns.com

Kindest regards,
Lucinda

#8 kcroft4

kcroft4

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:47 AM

I really love your site and was curious on how you did your custom forms?? I'm new to this and iWeb and am trying to muddle my way through....
I don't like how they don't have any phone support...have you had any luck getting through to anyone??
Thanks!!
Kristine

#9 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:15 AM

@Kristine: I am a little confused by your statement here;

"have you had any luck getting through to anyone??"

We have resolved all of your issues, through both live chat and email support. Our replies have come back to you usually within 20 minutes of you sending us emails.

If you need anymore help you can post it here, email us, or Live Chat us during business hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users