No replies to this topic

#1 NarNar

NarNar

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

I've yet to actually download the application but i've noticed when you are looking at the tree structure in the left hand column, for each level of the tree that you are penetrating, there is a dark line that will run the length of the files. In the design world, thats a NG (not good). It brings too much visual weight left and pass the folder names (as well as adding visual clutter)

Also I dont know if this is built in or not but when you are looking at details, each line to me looks huge. (Where the icon's height dominates the line and nothing else can take over). Best to allow users to define that (I'm thinking like windows explore).

I hope this is a built in feature as well but allowing users to order how files' details are seen (such as first column would be name, 2nd could be type of file, 3rd be size, 4th: date created, ETC. The trick is for the browser to remember what was set.

SO NOW THE QUESTION: if in an application: I try to open or save/save as a file, am I using something that looks semi similar to Macintosh Explorer or will it be the built in apple one? I love constancy.

Of course you might ask why do I post all of this where I could download and try out. I dont like to upload pointlessly. I figure its worth asking and suggesting what I can see now. (PS: I do agree about the right click to create a new folder)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users