3 replies to this topic

#1 Chik

Chik

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:15 PM

I use iWeb. If I have iWeb SEO, Web Crusher and SiteMap Automater, what is the best workflow for incorporating these tools all the way to publishing? I know to publish to desktop (I use a hosting site). Then which tool in what sequence and how? I want to purchase the latter two software. Just confused on how the workflow would be. Also want to make sure they do not overwrite each other out. Thank you.

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Hi Chik,

There actually is not a specified order, but this is how I recommend users do it.

1)Publish site to a local folder (done in iWeb)
2)Load folder into iWeb SEO Tool and make optimizations, and then publish those optimizations to a local folder.
3)Drag and drop THAT local folder into WebCrusher and optimize. Publish site to FTP (or iDisk)
4) Create XML Sitemap

Hope this helps.

#3 Chik

Chik

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

Thanks, Jeremy. That does help a lot.

Can I trial the applications and if so, how long are the trials.

Edited by Chik, 25 May 2011 - 01:03 PM.

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:32 PM

Thanks, Jeremy. That does help a lot.

Can I trial the applications and if so, how long are the trials.

Hi,

We provide free demos on our website for each product. Just select the product from under the 'Software' tab in the navigation bar.

There is no time limit for the software. They just have a few features disabled but you will be able to make sure they do their job correctly before buying.

We do have a 30 day money back guarantee if for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users