1 reply to this topic

#1 chrisc

chrisc

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:29 AM

1. I am not sure what to title this feature so will try to explain as best I can. I recently updated to WebDesign 3.5 and now when editing HTML my preview side of the program will highlight in red when I click somewhere. My thought is that this is supposed to 'take me to' that area of code to further edit. If I click a graphic it does just that. Anything else though a error box comes up and says NOT FOUND.

Not sure why that is? I sure do like the idea of easily finding where I want to work rather than going through all that coding to find it each time ;-)

2. Also is there a section on the RAGE site that has helps? tutorials on using the program? Especially something that talks about and teaches the new options with the update? I know when It said I could update it mentioned 3-4 different things but I have no idea what they were outside of the 'highlighting' in the preview pane since that was so obvious.

Thanks

MAC OS X 10.6.8
2.26 intel Core 2 Duo

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:23 PM

We are currently working on the video tutorials for this update.

We can test out your website folder to see if we can replicate that error message. Can you submit a support ticket to us regarding this topic;

http://www.ragesw.com/support/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users