Photo

Cant Add To My Existing Pages Since I Have Used My Seo Tool.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Donna

Donna

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

HI HI,

Since I have, started using my SEO tool I don't seem to be able to se any new content that I add to my existing Iweb pages once uploaded. It shows up in my iweb application but not on the internet.

I have added a video to one page and added some photos to another and even if I re-apply saved tags and publish to my server the changes still don't show up.

Can you please help me with this.

Donna.

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

Hi Donna,

Make sure that when you update the site in iWeb, that you publish it to a local folder, and then open THAT local folder in iWeb SEO Tool, and not the old local folder.

#3 Donna

Donna

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks so much.

I have fixed it but I just want to double check, do I publish it to a new local folder every time and I update and delete the old local folder? Is that correct?

Donna

#4 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

You can delete the folder if you'd like, or you can just publish the site to the same folder. iWeb usually will just publish the updated files to the folder that is already in place. Just be careful if you decide to delete the folder and publish a brand new one. Since iWeb does only publish the updated pages, you will need to publish the whole site by going to File > Publish Entire Site to ensure that all of your pages and files are published.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users