3 replies to this topic

#1 Ben

Ben

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:49 AM

After using iWeb SEO Tool, I am now receiving an error when trying to publish my site in iWeb. It goes through all the motions of publishing and only at the last moment it says there was an error connecting with MobileMe. The thing is that it is actually publishing everything correctly and the SEO tool is working fine too when adding page titles etc. However, because iWeb says there is an error, it doesn't think that it's published. So, every time I need to publish changes, it needs to publish the whole site again.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi Ben,

I'm not entirely sure why it won't publish in iWeb. You may want to contact MobileMe for that.

You should also watch this tutorial to see how to use iWeb SEO Tool with a site being published to MobileMe;

http://youtu.be/E1CMf2eLMwg?hd=1

#3 Ben

Ben

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

Thanks. I'm checking out if being on the Publish page makes a difference or not. In the mean time, the video says "do not publish from iWeb again once you've run the SEO tool". What about when we make changes or add a new blog entry? Do we then run through the same publishing process again?

#4 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:19 AM

Yes, when you make changes or add a new blog entry, that is a completely new step, and so you should start the entire process again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users