2 replies to this topic

#1 mauivideo

mauivideo

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

Just upgraded to SEIntelligence 2.2. I can't find User Guide anywhere here or on the original. iWeb SEO has one. Where can a manual or user guide be found for this app. It has so many options, but I can't find any instructions on how any of it works, except the very basics on the video tutorials. Thanks for any help.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:17 AM

Hi,

Right now we have our video tutorials and blog posts. We are experimenting with them to see if they provide the right kind of support for our customers. More videos are added all the time.

With that said, we may start working on a PDF manual if enough people need one.

If you have any questions in the mean time, feel free to post them here. I am happy to help.

#3 mauivideo

mauivideo

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

First, Rage's iWeb SEO Tool and as many features of SEIntelligence I can figure out are killer! Wish I knew about Rage a year ago.

My major question right now is: how can I open my 20 page website in SEInt, analyze and make changes, and not have all my time-consuming hard work from iWeb SEO be deleted when I hit the save button?

Second, add me to the list of people who want a manual for SEIntel. It is such a feature-rich and useful app that I want to use as much of it as I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users