1 reply to this topic

#1 ratruxal

ratruxal

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

OK, it's fairly obvious even to us challenged Windows users that this is a Mac OS X SEO Discussion Board. FWIW I actually purchased a LISA, pre-cursor to the Mac, and was one of the original 100K purchasers of the first Mac back in 1981 or thereabouts. Only mention that to support my statement that I have a long love and appreciation of the Mac. Unfortunately, in the business environment I found myself in, Windows was my only viable option. ANYWAY...

To my knowledge Domainer is unique regardless of the OS used. I have had such a program on my Wish List for over five years and have always had to settle for a much reduced and SEO featureless option of using Excel to merely list my domains. So, you can appreciate my delight in finding your product.

My question is regarding iCal synch. I would love to be able to receive alerts on pending expirations, etc. however I don't see how I can currently do this in a WIndows environment. Give the HUGE and extensive (daresay ubiquitous?) utilization these days of Google and their Google Calendar, would any consideration be give to this capability?

Thank you and thank you for an amazing program.

(and yes I know it is iCal not Ical as shown in title. :( )

Edited by ratruxal, 19 January 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

It is not likely that we will add this for the Windows version very soon unfortunately. There are many other requests that are much more popular that we are focusing on.

However, adding the ability to sync with Google Calendar is something we would like to add.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users