2 replies to this topic

#1 busylizzie

busylizzie

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

I seem to be having difficulty customizing the navigation elements in the template "company 15". The top navigation links are 'home', 'news', 'products', 'company'. When I click on each of these words in preview, the associated HTML is highlighted, I edit the word to reflect what I wish it to say, it appears in the preview pane, I save the document, but when I view it in my browser, or quit and return, my changes are not there. The only items I have been able to edit are paragraph text and the image in the header. I tried another template and the same thing occurred. What am I doing wrong?

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:37 AM

The navigation(s) are not meant to be changed on the individual pages. The reason for this is because they are taken from include files. So while they do show up in each HTML document, this is more to let you see your site in a complete way. In order to change the navigation menu(s) you must open the includes folder, and then the respective include file which might be navbar.inc subnavbar.inc footer.inc etc.

#3 busylizzie

busylizzie

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:05 PM

Thank you!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users