Photo

Seintelligence - Extra Purchase Window Popping Up?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 reaper30

reaper30

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi, I have just purchased SEIntelligence from the mac appstore and I am having a little play with the software as you do getting to know it and work my way through it and the tutorials.

I have just tried to check competitors backlinks and I keep getting a window popping up nearly every time I make a click with the mouse saying I need to purchase a copy of 'mbs chartdirector real basic' before running the applications needing it.

Is this common?

I did a search for it in google and it looks like it costs $199.

Has anyone else had this?

Regards

reaper30

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hi,

If purchased from the app store, you should never be prompted to pay for anything. Apps in the app store do not require a serial number, and are fully featured, so nothing is built in to ask for further payment. Did you by any chance also download the application from our website, and are using the website version by accident? The website version may prompt you for payment. You can try looking in your Applications folder, and deleting any application that says SEIntelligence. Then go to the app store and re-download.

#3 reaper30

reaper30

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hi thanks for your reply.
Yes originally I had downloaded from your website the trial a while ago.

Tonight I have removed the app from the applications folder with appzapper and redownloaded. The same problem appeared so I then uninstalled with clean my mac and redownloaded. Again I am still getting the same pop up.

I have taken a screenshot but I don't know how to post it here for you to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users