Photo

How Do We Use Button Builder With Rapidweaver?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JohnEtch

JohnEtch

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:39 PM

Love your program. But, in order for it to be useful to me it has to work easily with Rapidweaver. Thank you for your help.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:57 PM

Hi John,

RAGE ButtonDesign will work with Rapidweaver. We recently posted a video of how to integrated RAGE MapDesign with Rapidweaver which my help you for the time being. I will see about getting a video for RAGE ButtonDesign up ASAP.

PS: Sorry for the delayed response.

#3 JohnEtch

JohnEtch

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:02 PM

Sorry for this post. It just appeared. Don't know what I did. Won't let me delete IT.

Edited by JohnEtch, 04 October 2007 - 06:17 PM.

#4 JohnEtch

JohnEtch

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:15 PM

Thank you for the fast response. I tried to use that video. My problem is that doesn't work when I try it. I am only getting one image with the 3 buttons in it. When I follow the instuction video It does nothing. Thanks anyway.

#5 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:30 PM

Hi John,

OK, I will try to get a video with step by step instructions up for you for tomorrow.

#6 JohnEtch

JohnEtch

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:37 PM

Thank you Paul. That would be awesome. BTW, you do a video that is easy to follow and I will spread the word for you.

#7 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:10 PM

Hi John,

We have just posted a video of using RAGE ButtonDesign with Rapidweaver. You can view it at the following url;

RAGE ButtonDesign & Rapidweaver

#8 JohnEtch

JohnEtch

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:23 PM

Paul,
First, I would like to thank you for your efforts. Your service is excellent. I am sorry to inform you that I watched the video 5 times and was unable to follow. To many details are left out. I am a hunt and peck typer, but would be willing to talk with you about this. This is a very large group (Rapidweaver users) for you to appeal to. If you email me your phone number I would like to go over the procedure. I am getting the idea you are used to working with web designers. Rapidweaver users (most of them) are not web designers. I, as an example, am working on my first web project ever.

Look forward to talking with you.
John

#9 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:37 AM

Hi John,

Are you looking to be able to add your button to a custom designed page? I was able to get the button on a form page and may be able to get it on other pages as well. I have to do some more research into the way Rapidweaver works first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users