mood10's Content

There have been 8 items by mood10 (Search limited from 21-September 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4614 Repeating Keywords

Posted by mood10 on 14 March 2010 - 06:20 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hi all.

Using Rage SEO to input some keywords into my iweb site...

I notice on the instructions supplied when inputing keywords the words...red widget, green widget, yellow widget are used....

Does this mean that for my site...for the home page for example my keywords read...

bristol builder, bristol property maintenance, bristol refurbishment etc etc is it necessary to repeat the location 'bristol' with every keyword? or will writing it once allow for all combinations?

also how many keywords can you write in a row before a comma?
and how many in total can you input?
and should most important keywords be entered first or does it not matter?
and one more thing all this data i'm adding can it all be amended at a later date, how long do search engines take to register changes?

thanks

Aaron

#4615 Index.html And Home.html Use Same Meta/keywords?

Posted by mood10 on 14 March 2010 - 06:24 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

I have the pages index.html and home.html showing up in SEO should I use the same meta/keywords for both?

thanks

Aaron

#4616 Backing Up Rage Seo

Posted by mood10 on 14 March 2010 - 06:27 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hi there.

I've spent alot of time inputing keywords/meta. Is it possible to backup this info to a file...to copy/paste in future?

Thanks

Aaron

#4617 Using Both Google Analytics + Statcounter

Posted by mood10 on 14 March 2010 - 06:31 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

Is it possible? if so how?

Thanks

Aaron

#4629 Repeating Keywords

Posted by mood10 on 16 March 2010 - 09:54 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hi all.

Using Rage SEO to input some keywords into my iweb site...

I notice on the instructions supplied when inputing keywords the words...red widget, green widget, yellow widget are used....

Does this mean that for my site...for the home page for example my keywords read...

bristol builder, bristol property maintenance, bristol refurbishment etc etc is it necessary to repeat the location 'bristol' with every keyword? or will writing it once allow for all combinations?

also how many keywords can you write in a row before a comma?
and how many in total can you input?
and should most important keywords be entered first or does it not matter?
and one more thing all this data i'm adding can it all be amended at a later date, how long do search engines take to register changes?

thanks

Aaron

Thanks I checked the videos...but keyword entry is still not clear...is it necessary to repeat words? e.g the word Bristol...Bristol builder, bristol property maintenance, bristol maintenance...or can I just type bristol once and this will allow for all combinations?

and how many words can you write before a comma?

thanks

Aaron

#4631 Repeating Keywords

Posted by mood10 on 16 March 2010 - 11:16 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

Thanks Jeremy for clearing that up.

#4633 Using Both Google Analytics + Statcounter

Posted by mood10 on 17 March 2010 - 12:33 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hi Aaron,

I think most of your questions are answered in the video tutorials which you can view here;

http://www.ragesw.com/products/iweb-seo-tool.html

Hope that helps.

Hi again.

I've just entered my statcounter code and was about to enter my google analytics code into the code box...but...

the stacounter code is still there do I overwrite it? or paste the google analytics code below it?

this is not clear in the video...the video says enter goolge anayltics or statcounter...I want to use both! is it possible if so how?

thanks

Aaron

#4635 Using Both Google Analytics + Statcounter

Posted by mood10 on 17 March 2010 - 05:58 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Yes you can enter both. It doesn't matter which order they go in.

Sorry Jeremy...

I appreciate your help but this is still not clear to me...Do I enter both codes in the box and press apply...

or

enter the stacounter code press apply...then overwrite the statcouter code with google analytics and press apply again?