psychotherapist/ webmaster's Content

There have been 7 items by psychotherapist/ webmaster (Search limited from 27-January 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4517 Header Tags

Posted by psychotherapist/ webmaster on 24 February 2010 - 01:04 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hi there,

I've just followed the step-by-step instructions from the video and successfully installed the header tags on my site, in the sense that indeed the HTML code becomes invisible, and all that is visible is the tag itself. However, when I look in my code to see the actual header tag, I don't see it anywhere. I may not be looking in the right place. Can someone direct me as to where to look for it to make sure it is visible to search engines?

Another possibly related question is, I didn't use the header tage as an actual visible header on my page. I put in it keywords that aren't necessarily god headers for my users. So, I put the header tag in small font in the bottom corner of my page. Does that make it less prominent for search engines? Does the header tag have to be in the "head" of the page to read as such? I'd appreciate any clarification on this matter.

My site is: www.NaomiAzrielPsychotherapy.com

Thank you, and very grateful for your software-

Naomi Azriel

#4087 Webmater Tools

Posted by psychotherapist/ webmaster on 27 October 2009 - 03:52 PM in Sitemap Automator

I just downloaded version 2.2.1 and verified successfully and easily. Thank you again for your great products and responsive customer support!!

#4083 Webmater Tools

Posted by psychotherapist/ webmaster on 26 October 2009 - 05:51 PM in Sitemap Automator

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I tried this again.... following your suggestions. I deleted all the previous downloads of the verification file. I added my url to Webmaster Tools as www.naomiazrielpsychotherapy.com/, as you suggested (previously I tried just www.naomiazrielpsychotherapy.com. I don't know if the "/" makes any difference....). This is the same url that I entered into Sitemap Automator to generate a sitemap. I published the verification file per your instructions. Still, the link the Webmaster Tools offers to confirm successful upload leads to an error message.

What to do?

Thank you!!

#4052 Webmater Tools

Posted by psychotherapist/ webmaster on 21 October 2009 - 05:49 PM in Sitemap Automator

I have the exact same problem! My site was verified with the old version of Sitemap Automator for a while now, and I was getting good and helpful, albeit limited, information from my Webmasters Tools account, as I do publish my site on MobileMe, and so couldn't verify at the root level.

When google changed their verification process though, all of a sudden my site became unverified.
Now, I downloaded version 2.2, and followed the instructions carefully. I have tried to verify both at the root level and not, repeated the instructions in the video and the written manual several times, but it just won't do- I keep getting a "Page Not Found" error message on the Webmasters Tools link to the page that should contain the published verification file.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you,

Naomi Azriel
www.NaomiAzrielPsychotherapy.com

#3676 Meta Tag For My Home Page Appears On My Web Page Itself!

Posted by psychotherapist/ webmaster on 10 August 2009 - 07:18 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Thank to you both! Yes, i did fix it by re-uploading my home page on iWeb. I wonder if any of you, or anyone on this forum, has any input around my GoDaddy  forwarded domain. Right now, as you noted, it immediately redirects to web.mac.com url.

I previously had GoDaddy "mask" my web.mac.com url, but learned here that this was a bad idea, as the search engines read my whole website as just one page. So, I had them "unmask" it. I have "C-Name" forwarding- this is what the folks at mac told me to get from GoDaddy. Is that wrong? is there any other way that I could keep my .com domain as the core url, with each page building on this url, as in NaomiAzrielPsychotherapy.com/about?

I'd appreciate any advice on this!

#3663 Meta Tag For My Home Page Appears On My Web Page Itself!

Posted by psychotherapist/ webmaster on 07 August 2009 - 07:15 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hello there,

I downloaded and entered information on iWeb SEO tool a few hours ago. While all my other pages are working fine and showing their title tags beautifully, my home page not only doesn't show the correct title tag, but also actually displays my meta tag on the top of the home page itself! This is an obvious eyesore, and a serious problem. I even tried to delete the name tag completely, but even that didn't change it. I would appreciate any help with this ASAP!

My home page is: web.mac.com/NaomiAzriel, and is also forwarded to: NaomiAzrielPsychotherapy.com

Thank you!!

#3662 Iweb Seo Tool- Why Can't I See My Title Tags?

Posted by psychotherapist/ webmaster on 07 August 2009 - 05:31 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hi there,

I am new to all this and am very grateful for your tools and this forum. Like many others, I was so happy to easily create a website for my business on iWeb, yet am finding the search engines won't pick it up. I just downloaded your iWeb SEO tool, and created title tags and meta tags for each of my pages. Like may others, I am forwarding my web.mac.com/myname url to a myname.com domain that I purchased from GoDaddy. My title tags seem to appear only when I enter into my browser the original web.mac.com/ url, but not when I enter my .com domian. Why is that and what can I do to fix it?

my web.mac.com url is:

http://web.mac.com/naomiazriel

my .com domain is:

http://NaomiAzrielPsychotherapy.com

BTW, I also notice that even on my web/mac.com url, only some of the pages, but not all, show the title tags I entered on the SEO tool. why?