kw1photog's Content

There have been 8 items by kw1photog (Search limited from 29-March 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4589 Tags Getting Mixed Up On Wrong Sites

Posted by kw1photog on 04 March 2010 - 07:30 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

I have done as you suggested and all seems to be working now. I will monitor it and post any more issues. Thank you very much for all your time and suggestions!

Karen

#4584 Tags Getting Mixed Up On Wrong Sites

Posted by kw1photog on 03 March 2010 - 06:39 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

When I re-open SEO and the website folder for PagosaPetPortraits..the index.htm title tag reads as for Classic Show Horses. When I pull up the site online, the first title tag displayed is the wrong one for Classic Show Horses, then it switches to the right title tag for the PagosaPetPortraits.

I am reloading the tags for Classic Show Horses now.

#4582 Tags Getting Mixed Up On Wrong Sites

Posted by kw1photog on 03 March 2010 - 06:00 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Ver. 1.7.1

#4580 Tags Getting Mixed Up On Wrong Sites

Posted by kw1photog on 03 March 2010 - 05:28 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

For example, I just made changes to the site www.pagosapetportraits.com in iweb and published those changes. Now I open SEO and when I check the tags for the index.html, I get the tag info for Classic Show Horses. When I select Re-Apply Saved Tags, the index info for Classic Show horses remains. I just published the SEO file updates and the page tags look ok..but I do not know how to "see" the index.html.

#4578 Tags Getting Mixed Up On Wrong Sites

Posted by kw1photog on 03 March 2010 - 05:01 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

JEREMY,
First..thanks for the quick reply.

I am optimizing each site individually. I publish a site or changes via iweb to folder, then upload the folder via ftp to GoDaddy. Then open SEO tool and try to re-apply saved tags...I sometimes get tags from another site..and have to re-type all tags to correct site.

Sites in question are..

www.comountainproperties.com
www.classicshowhorses.com
www.singletreeproducts.net
www.thephotoranch.com
www.pagosapetportraits.com
www.alanfisherperformancehorses.com
www.finalfourperformancehorses.com
www.reedfarm.net

thanks,
Karen

#4576 Tags Getting Mixed Up On Wrong Sites

Posted by kw1photog on 03 March 2010 - 04:13 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Your software has made a HUGE difference in the visibility of the sites I have built and host..thanks!

I host our site and several others on our hosting account with GoDaddy. All are built with iWeb 09. Some of the tags assigned uploaded to one site are appearing as the tags for the other sites, that are hosted by us as well. Those sites are all hosted under our root site, but their tags are loaded specifically to them. What am I doing wrong?

thanks,
Karen

#4461 Need To Publish Individual File

Posted by kw1photog on 13 February 2010 - 06:09 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Disregard. I found that the SEO Tool was saving the corrected html files to the site folder on my drive. I simply republished those files via my ftp transfer software.

thanks,
Karen

#4458 Need To Publish Individual File

Posted by kw1photog on 13 February 2010 - 05:42 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

I am using GoDaddy to host our site, as well as client sites. The root is our site, with client sites under the root as subdirectories. I can not get above our site to be able to select the folder that has our site to publish the .html files changed in SEO. Spoke with GoDaddy and they can not offer solution. Is there a way to access the corrected html files and publish them indiviually via ftp to GoDaddy?