Steve's Content

There have been 6 items by Steve (Search limited from 01-April 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4502 Iweb Seo Tool Problem

Posted by Steve on 20 February 2010 - 06:45 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

The reason it's not working for you is because optimizing a blog page will cause blog commenting to not function. Because of this, iWeb SEO Tool defaults to not allow the optimization of a blog page. If you want to optimize a blog page anyways, you must change your preferences to allow this.

Thanks much for your help, I'll do just that. I'm loving this software.

Steve

#4500 Iweb Seo Tool Problem

Posted by Steve on 20 February 2010 - 12:33 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

There is nothing to optimize on a folder. The folder is just there showing you what files are included inside that folder. So no, you are not doing anything wrong.

I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear.

I couldn't optimize the file that was in the folder. The folder is one folder down inside of the website's folder. I't happens to be the blog folder. I'm trying to work on the archive and blog pages and the changes never take effect.

Hi,

Can you post a screen shot of what you see?

Here you go:

http://gallery.me.com/stevescherer/100116

In this shot, I am trying to save the title Steve'sBlog Archive and it never saves.

The files AboutMe, Home and WDW all worked fine. The ones labeled Archive and Blog couldn't save changes.

I'm on an Intel iMac running Snow Leopard.

Thanks much

And I'm using iWebSEO Tool 1.7.1

Steve

#4499 Iweb Seo Tool Problem

Posted by Steve on 20 February 2010 - 12:24 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

There is nothing to optimize on a folder. The folder is just there showing you what files are included inside that folder. So no, you are not doing anything wrong.

I couldn't optimize the file that was in the folder. The folder is one folder down inside of the website's folder. I't happens to be the blog folder. I'm trying to work on the archive and blog pages and the changes never take effect.

Hi,

Can you post a screen shot of what you see?

Here you go:

http://gallery.me.com/stevescherer/100116

In this shot, I am trying to save the title Steve'sBlog Archive and it never saves.

The files AboutMe, Home and WDW all worked fine. The ones labeled Archive and Blog couldn't save changes.

I'm on an Intel iMac running Snow Leopard.

Thanks much

#4496 Iweb Seo Tool Problem

Posted by Steve on 20 February 2010 - 11:28 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

#4492 Seeing Pages On Idisk

Posted by Steve on 19 February 2010 - 11:03 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

FYI: I have experienced the same problem.

#4491 Iweb Seo Tool Problem

Posted by Steve on 19 February 2010 - 10:58 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hello,

I just discovered iWeb SEO tool and it's great! I'm having a problem though, it won't let me do anything to any page that's in a folder. For instance I can add a title and meta tags to a web page and it works fine. But when I go a level down, into a folder iWeb SEO won't save any changes. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.