Donna's Content

There have been 4 items by Donna (Search limited from 26-August 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6267 Cant Add To My Existing Pages Since I Have Used My Seo Tool.

Posted by Donna on 15 August 2011 - 12:06 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks so much.

I have fixed it but I just want to double check, do I publish it to a new local folder every time and I update and delete the old local folder? Is that correct?

Donna

#6263 Cant Add To My Existing Pages Since I Have Used My Seo Tool.

Posted by Donna on 12 August 2011 - 09:53 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

HI HI,

Since I have, started using my SEO tool I don't seem to be able to se any new content that I add to my existing Iweb pages once uploaded. It shows up in my iweb application but not on the internet.

I have added a video to one page and added some photos to another and even if I re-apply saved tags and publish to my server the changes still don't show up.

Can you please help me with this.

Donna.

#6249 Google

Posted by Donna on 02 August 2011 - 11:04 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

Hello,

I made an iweb site and it has had high rankings on google and was on pages on and two and over the last few days I have my iweb seo tool and now my website has dropped back number one on page one to pages 12 and further.

Have I done something wrong or will it work its way back up?

Was there no need for me to use the tool since I already had good rankings?

Thanks

Donna

Me again!!  I'm back on google, I don't know what happened but I am back in business, I think maybe my Iweb was still on the local folder setting and maybe that is why it didn't show up.

Thanks

Donna

#6248 Site Map

Posted by Donna on 02 August 2011 - 10:58 PM in Sitemap Automator

Hi Jeremy

I created a welcome page last night for my facebook page and I dragged the mapdesign-facebook folder into my into my local folder containing my iweb website and it all worked well but now none of the changes I make to my website appear once uploaded to the internet so I have removed my site map from the folder and still no difference. Could this have caused that to happen.

Donna

Hi Jeremy, I just realised I posted this under the wrong subject, I meant to post it in Map Design, sorry.

HI Jeremy, I have now solved this map design problem.

Thanks.