We’ve add the ability to easily check your visitor stats within your EverWeb client area (EverWeb + Hosting accounts only).
Without any configuration or installation on your end you can now see;
- How many visitors your website is getting
- Where your visitors come from (search engines, other websites, etc…)
- Where in the world your visitors are located
- Your top visited pages
- How your visitor count changes month over month
- Plus a lot more
To view your website stats simply follow these steps;
- Login to your client area
- Click the ‘Services’ tab and then ‘My Services’
- You will see a list of your services with us. Click the table row you want to check (most customers will have one hosting service listed)
- On the next page, press the ‘Metrics’ button near the bottom of the page
These stats will give you a very interesting overview of how your website is being used, who’s visiting your site and where your most popular pages.
If you’re looking for even more stats, EverWeb integrates very easily with Google Analytics. Remember, Google Analytics is very powerful with lots of features and may be overwhelming at first.