Confused? Need Help? No Problem!October 26th, 2011
You Need Help? Here We Are!
Many of our customers use Apple’s website building program called iWeb. We speak to many of these users on a daily basis, and a very common thing we hear from them is “I am brand new to all of this, where do I begin? How can I use your company to make my life easier?”
If this sounds like you, then read the remainder of this article. We will cover the basics of our products/services and how each of them can really benefit you. The level of difficulty for all of our software is low. We have training videos for absolutely everything, so no need to worry about being in over your head.
1. So someone has told you that you need to change your title tag. Not sure what that is? Our FREE SEO For iWeb Walkthrough Video Course will teach you everything you need to know about making your iWeb site more search engine friendly.
2. Google can’t find your site? This is not surprising. Use Sitemap Automator to get your site listed in all major search engines.
3. Have you noticed that your iWeb site loads slow? Your customers have noticed too! Slow loading sites means users clicking the back button. Use WebCrusher to drastically improve your website’s loading time.
4. Website visitors don’t always buy right away, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t interested. Collect user’s e-mail addresses with MailShoot. Easily add a mailing list sign up form to an iWeb website. It really is so easy.
5. When you try to rank for certain keywords on your site, you’ll need to monitor where you stand on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Use SERank to easily check your rankings for multiple keywords in multiple search engines.
6. Facebook is one of the most visited websites in the world. Connecting with your customers on Facebook is a no brainer. Use MapDesign to create a custom Facebook page.
More Advanced Users
Want the most powerful SEO software we offer? Use SEIntelligence to compare your site to your competition, and use the suggestions made to improve your website all in one spot. (Warning: Could result in high rankings!)
Let’s Not Forget Hosting
Here at RAGE Software, we pride ourselves on being your businesses one-stop-shop for everything your website needs. We encourage all iWeb users to switch to our web hosting. We also take pride in our excellent customer service and exceptional iWeb knowledge – a feat no other web hosting company claims to have. Your website is important to you, and you are important to us. When you switch to our web hosting, you will not be disappointed.
We hope this article gives you a better understanding of what we do, and how we are able to help your website succeed. If you have any inquirers please don’t hesitate to e-mail us.
November 17th, 2011 at 4:37 pm
The program SEintelligence states the following:
“Set your preferred domain to either the www version or the non-www version. Setting this option can instantly boost your website’s link popularity which influences where your website ranks in search engines.”
Where do I change this?
November 18th, 2011 at 8:59 am
I found the box, never mind.
November 20th, 2011 at 7:55 am
i just bought sitemap automator and cant get my sitemap published to the ftp server (i made the website on iweb). i’ve left a message on the forum but no one has responded. i just bought this software and i feel very disappointed. can anyone help me?
November 21st, 2011 at 12:14 pm
There appears to have been a response to your forum post just shortly after you posted it. If you could kindly reply to it, we will be able to assist you.
November 24th, 2011 at 3:46 pm
Can’t download the free CSS extension for HTML CSS color coding. Clicking download link returns me to Web Developer page.
May 2nd, 2012 at 4:36 am
I can’t find where to sign in for my iweb tutorial I paid $29 for . This has gone on for days. please reply
May 2nd, 2012 at 11:36 am
The sign in link will be included in the email you received after placing the order.