telemachus

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:58 AM

Hi there,

mostly these are suggestions for new features, but this first one is a bug:

1/ when you highlight a folder on the LHS, pressing down arrow jumps between every second folder!? OOH, i think the same bug occurs on the RHS!

2/ when you press tab, it rotates through focus on the LHS, RHS, address bar and search field. However, if the RHS folder is empty, this no longer works and you cannot navigate back to the LHS by pressing tab.

3/ keyboard commands for next - previous tabs is a must too.

4/ it would be very good to be able to switch between views, ie list or thumbnail with keyboard commands.

5/ when down arrow navigating the folders on the LHS, it would be good if they scrolled when you reached the end rather than jumping up to reveal a whole new "page" as it currently does, or at least for that to be a preference because I can see how some might like this behavior for some things.

6/ when you cut and paste, it does not show the files where you have pasted them until you refresh or exit and re-enter that folder. (not really a keyboard issue)

#2 slowik

slowik

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:56 PM

Hi all,

first: Iīm testing the software right now and itīs exactly what I was looking for a long time, great piece of software ;-)

My biggest problem is the first point posted above: the fastest way for me to navigate through a folder structure is to use the arrow keys. Left, right, up, down - much faster than using a mouse. And it really drives me crazy that it jumps to every second folder - that way itīs unusable...

Regards, Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users