5 replies to this topic

#1 John Rynne

John Rynne

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:21 PM

I must say I hate white lettering on a black background and find it uncomfortable to read. Any chance of you releasing a plain black-on-white theme for Domainer. Or telling the community how to roll their own?

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

You can create your own themes and then change them from the theme's menu. Just go into the Applications package by right clicking Domainer and selecting "Show Package Contents".

Then go into Contents/Plugins/default and you will see an HTML file in there. In that file are tags that are replaced by the statistics provided by Domainer. You can duplicate the themes folder and just edit it however you like.

#3 John Rynne

John Rynne

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

You can duplicate the themes folder and just edit it however you like.

Puzzled. There is no "Themes" folder.
Also, to change the style, I presumably need to modify the "master.css" file in the CSS folder, not the HTML file?
Thanks

John

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:41 PM

Sorry, I meant the default folder.

You may have to change more than just the css file as the background is actually in image in the HTML file.

#5 John Rynne

John Rynne

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

Paul,

I took a look and don't really have the time to learn how the application's default theme is set up with a view to modifying it (it's not straightforward).
That said, I really do hate the white on black (Pixelmator has a similar effect on me).
Could you consider doing a black on white theme some time in the future? Or am I the only weirdo?

John

#6 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:00 PM

Paul,

I took a look and don't really have the time to learn how the application's default theme is set up with a view to modifying it (it's not straightforward).
That said, I really do hate the white on black (Pixelmator has a similar effect on me).
Could you consider doing a black on white theme some time in the future? Or am I the only weirdo?

John

Hi John,

We are working on getting more report themes created for an upcoming release. I am not sure when this will be released, but we have some one working on it now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users