3 replies to this topic

#1 Pehja

Pehja

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:45 AM

Hi, I saw a thread regarding this but the person solved it before there was any answer. I however have not been able to do that.

So I managed to authenticate from mobile.me account but not to my ftp server. I keep getting authentication failed all the time. The passwords are correct. I can not brows either.

Please anyone !

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

This will only happen if your username or password is not correct. Verify that it works in other FTP clients and try again.

#3 Doigy

Doigy

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:21 PM

I get the same problem. Other FTP sites are connecting fine. My ftp, username and password are correct. 530 login failed error message appears when i try to browse or publish site. Any suggestions?

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:09 AM

Sorry, but I do not have any other suggestions besides making absolutely sure your server, user name, password and root directory are entered correctly.

You need to make 100% sure that you have the correct information. Perhaps you changed the information recently or your web host is having trouble.

If you get a login authentication failed (530) error, 99.9999% of the time it will be because your info is not entered correctly.

I am sorry, but we get a lot of these issues and it has always been because the login details were entered incorrectly when the user thought they had entered them correctly.

If the exact same details are working in another FTP working, but not in one of our products, please email us your FTP login details so we can verify them here. This is the only way we can potentially fix and problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users