4 replies to this topic

#1 Pehja

Pehja

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 03:18 AM

You got to help me out here. The only reason why I bought Rage was that it would help me getting verified. No I still need to verify my website ?? And I don't no how to do that!!

Edited by Pehja, 15 May 2009 - 03:20 AM.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:11 AM

It is a very easy process with Sitemap Automator.

If you look at the user manual under the Help menu in Sitemap Automator it contains step by step details on how to do this.

#3 Pehja

Pehja

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

If you look at the user manual under the Help menu in Sitemap Automator it contains step by step details on how to do this.

No itīs not easy I got the message "Could not copy the file to your disk, the name provided is invalid. The name may be in use by another file in the same directory or contain ivalid characters. Please specify different name"

How can I specify a different name when this is what i get from Google ?

Edited by Pehja, 16 May 2009 - 05:50 PM.

#4 Pehja

Pehja

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:17 AM

No itīs not easy I got the message "Could not copy the file to your disk, the name provided is invalid. The name may be in use by another file in the same directory or contain ivalid characters. Please specify different name"

Is there any money back guaranty ?

#5 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

It is not talking about your Google verification file name. It is talking about either your MobileMe username or your site name that you have entered. If you email support using the form at;

http://www.ragesw.com/support/

With your website URL I will walk you through this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users