#1 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

Hi there.

Playing with the reports from SE Rank. I have it producing some nice and useful reports for my customers - but the results are backwards!

When I sort using Keywords - it sorts them Z to A, not A to Z.

When I sort using Ranks - it starts with the lowest Rank and goes up? Makes no sense.

Haven't been able to find anything to let me reorder the sorts - am I missing something?

Also - it is possible to use the graphs in reports ? The graphs with just dots are a bit useless - look nice, but not much of a story.

Cheers

Michael

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:46 AM

Hi Michael,

I am really not sure what you have done because for me it sorts properly (Keywords A-Z and rankings 1-100 etc...)

In version 2.0, which is currently in beta, you can include graphs in your reports.

Quit and relaunch the application. Create a new report and let me know if the problem continues.

#3 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

No idea what "I've" done either - but I'm still getting reverse sorting.

Any time I apply a different sort option to a filter, it comes out in reverse order.

Example. If I use the "My Top Ranking Keywords" filter, and keep the Group By Search Engine option, its fine - 1 to 20.

But if I change the Group By to anything else, it produces results in the reverse order that you would expect, and want to present to a customer.

Is the 2.0 beta available for testing for anyone?

Hi Michael,

I am really not sure what you have done because for me it sorts properly (Keywords A-Z and rankings 1-100 etc...)

In version 2.0, which is currently in beta, you can include graphs in your reports.

Quit and relaunch the application. Create a new report and let me know if the problem continues.

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:30 AM

We will fix this for version 2.0.

If you are looking at the table of results (not in the report but the main window), you can sort descending or ascending by clicking the header you want to sort by (click it twice to reverse the sort order).

#5 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

We will fix this for version 2.0.

If you are looking at the table of results (not in the report but the main window), you can sort descending or ascending by clicking the header you want to sort by (click it twice to reverse the sort order).

Yeah I can sort in the Results Tables, just not in the Reports.

Sorting in the Results Table seems to make no difference to Reports order.

#6 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:07 AM

This seems to be working fine now with 2.0.

A good update - not sure its worth the $$$ but still nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users