9 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:30 PM

It would be massively useful if I could generate a Report in Landscape mode.

Even just having 3 or 4 columns of information means that long URL's are getting chopped off.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

In version 2.0 you can adjust the column widths. Version 2.0 will be released soon.

#3 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

In version 2.0 you can adjust the column widths. Version 2.0 will be released soon.

I can adjust the column widths now in 1.9.3 - but still restricted by page width. Landscape would be better.

#4 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:25 AM

I can adjust the column widths now in 1.9.3 - but still restricted by page width. Landscape would be better.

We are going to try and allow long links to wrap for version 2.1.

#5 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:45 AM

We are going to try and allow long links to wrap for version 2.1.

OK so I guess that's a No to a simple Landscape Print mode?

Even just reporting the URL without the http:// at the start would be helpful.

#6 Michael K Cooney

Michael K Cooney

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:44 AM

The reports are pretty useless - can't fit the details in the provided width. Is there any solution for this? Would like to be able to send our clients reports but everything would be cut off because it doesn't fit.

#7 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:31 PM

The reports are pretty useless - can't fit the details in the provided width. Is there any solution for this? Would like to be able to send our clients reports but everything would be cut off because it doesn't fit.

Hi Michael,

You can adjust both the column widths and the number of columns that appear in the report.

Click a filter that you have created and go to the Reports menu and select 'Edit Column Widths'.

To adjust which columns appear in the report, just double click a filter and select your columns.

This way you will get more room for the urls.

#8 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hi Michael,

You can adjust both the column widths and the number of columns that appear in the report.

Click a filter that you have created and go to the Reports menu and select 'Edit Column Widths'.

To adjust which columns appear in the report, just double click a filter and select your columns.

This way you will get more room for the urls.

#9 blukabm

blukabm

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:28 AM

I also run into the same issue with Graph reports. How are we suppose to show the report correctly with long URLS. There is no option to "turn off" or even condense the urls in the graphs that I can find. This is not acceptable to send to a client. Posted Image

#10 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:36 AM

HI,

Yes, we will have to adjust he reports for this situation. I recommend you create two graphs with fewer keywords on each. It will resolve the issue with the urls running off and the graph will be easier to follow with fewer keywords.

I will see what other options we can provide in the next update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users