No replies to this topic

#1 blue

blue

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:03 AM

blueskystudio :: chill out with fine art... and my online store was built with the aid of WebDesign 2.6 and 2.6.1. Although initially built using a TypePad css template, all custom coding for blueskystudio is done in WebDesign, and when the site goes over to entirely html next month, all coding will be done in WebDesign. I used to use Dreamweaver, but it was like using a sledgehammer to knock in a panel pin. Then I discovered WebDesign, and bought the package within two days of trial use. I love it, quick, simple, yet powerful with all the add-ons. I can pop in and out of WebDesign to tweak my site as and when I like. Can't recommend it highly enough. Started coding html back in 1995 with a text editor, and progressed through BB Edit and Dreamweaver, with a four-year lay-off until I launched blueskystudio this year. WebDesign tops the lot. Keep it simple, keep it quick, keep it WebDesign.

Also made a designed with WebDesign button for my site, feel free to copy and use this button, but perhaps you could credit my site somewhere on your links page [I have a button there for that too].

Cheers,
Blue
blueskystudio

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users