1 reply to this topic

#1 cabrat

cabrat

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:32 PM

I've recently purchased RAGE SA for a site I put together on iWeb09 9 (www.cabaretrat.com) And so far, all is pretty good - Google etc. are finding the site.

A couple of things, if I may:

1. It appears that since since playing around with SA, when I amend one page on iWeb, it then re-publishes the entire site, deleting the sitemap in the iDisk file. I then have to republish the sitemap each time. Is this a SA issue that I'm missing, or an iWeb one?

2. On my Google Webmaster's Tools accounts it's still saying 'site not indexed'. What does that mean?

Ok, a third question:

3. How do I apply 'keywords' to my site? So far, only searching for 'cabaret rat' finds the site.

Your advice would be appreciated.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:17 AM

1) This is an iWeb issue. It overwrites all files whenever you publish your website. However, we will be adding work arounds for this in a future release. As well, the next version of iWeb SEO Tool will include a publishing feature that does not overwrite all files.

2) It means Google has not yet added your site to their search index. This can take up to 2 weeks but usually takes just a few days. Please be patient.

3) You need to include Keywords in your text content of your webpages, get websites to link to your site and include these keywords in their anchor text and include your keywords in your title tag. You can do this by using iWeb SEO Tool to add your keywords to your title and meta tags;

http://www.ragesw.co...b-seo-tool.html

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users