#1 Magnusvb

Magnusvb

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:55 AM

Hello

When I go to "Windows" -> "Domainer" to import all my domains from Domainer into SERank I get the window saying "Note. Domainer has not been installed".

But it is installed, and I have a license :)

What should I do?

Regards, Magnus

#2 WebspaceWorks

WebspaceWorks

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:55 AM

Hi,

I've had the same problem... If you run Domainer before trying to link to it from serank then it works OK... same is true for the link to sekeyword...

Would be nice though if serank handled the launch automagically if either app isn't running when requested.

Cheers

Rob

#3 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hi,

I've had the same problem... If you run Domainer before trying to link to it from serank then it works OK... same is true for the link to sekeyword...

Would be nice though if serank handled the launch automagically if either app isn't running when requested.

Cheers

Rob

Works fine for me.

You need to make sure they are installed for the same user account and that Domainer has been launched at least once. SERank looks for Domainer's database in your Application Support folder.

#4 WebspaceWorks

WebspaceWorks

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:00 AM

Hi,

1) Open SERank
2) Select a domain
3) Click 'Domainer...' in the Window menu
4) Get dialogue telling me that domainer is not installed and a link to download it.

Domainer most definitely is installed... and is registered. Both Domainer (1.9.5) and SERank (2.0.3) are installed for the whole computer, not just a specific user.

Actually, regardless of whether or not Domainer is running I always get the 'not installed' dialogue. iMac (spring 2009) Snow Leopard 10.6.2

FYI, SEKeyword is somewhat different... and now seems to be working OK, whether running or not when requested from SERank.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Rob
edited for spelling!

Edited by WebspaceWorks, 23 January 2010 - 05:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users