#1 jim hannah

jim hannah

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:59 AM

Hi Folks,

I am really hoping someone can help me here. I just started designing a site with Apple iWeb, which I have found to be easy to use initially, until I reach out to dreamweaver etc. I found the site ok but a bit slow, so found this rage iWeb seo tool, which I donwloaded from the apple web site.

However, once installed, it won't launch properly: I get a series of error messages like this...no such table: options, then no such table: websites, then after repeatedly clicking ok to these messages, the program opens. However, when I then try to load the site which I have saved to a folder, I get a repeat of similar messages and a final message telling me it could not add data to website.

I would be greatly obliged for any help anyone can give with these issues.

Jim

#2 Billy

Billy

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:03 AM

Hey Jim,
I am a newbie with this also, I downloaded this program about three days ago. I have the same issue. I have tried with three different web sites I designed with iweb and get the same error codes every time. I hope someone can help us!

Billy

#3 jim hannah

jim hannah

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:42 PM

Hey Jim,
I am a newbie with this also, I downloaded this program about three days ago. I have the same issue. I have tried with three different web sites I designed with iweb and get the same error codes every time. I hope someone can help us!

Billy

Billy, my desktop mac is running Leopard 10.5.8, and this is where I have the problem. My laptop, however is running 10.4.11., so I decided to downlaod the software there and try it on my laptop. Worked fine, so somehow the problem is with my desktop machine, whether it is with leopard 10.5.8 I don't know, but I hope we get some replies soon, coz it is really bugging me. What is strange is that we seem to be the only two...

#4 Billy

Billy

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hey Jim,

Billy

Billy, my desktop mac is running Leopard 10.5.8, and this is where I have the problem. My laptop, however is running 10.4.11., so I decided to downlaod the software there and try it on my laptop. Worked fine, so somehow the problem is with my desktop machine, whether it is with leopard 10.5.8 I don't know, but I hope we get some replies soon, coz it is really bugging me. What is strange is that we seem to be the only two...

Jim,
I am also running 10.5.8. I have emailed the tech support guys, no answer yet. You say it works fine on your laptop which has 10.4.11? I will add that info to my next email.
Cheers,
Billy

#5 Archaeoh

Archaeoh

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

I have the same problem, can not add website to database.

I use osx 10.6.3

please give some advice.

#6 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:59 AM

Hi Guys,

Here is what you should do;

1)Quit iWeb SEO Tool
2)Delete the file located at username/Library/Application Support/iWeb SEO Tool/
3)Relaunch iWeb SEO Tool.

Let me know if that works for everyone.

#7 Billy

Billy

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

Jeremy,

Thanks for the help. It seems to work perfect now!
Billy

#8 Archaeoh

Archaeoh

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

thanks a lot
it;s work !!

#9 jim hannah

jim hannah

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

That's the game! Excellent. I did try deleting some preferences, but didn't know to look in application support.

Thanks again.

Jim

#10 PeterW

PeterW

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

Hi Guys,

Here is what you should do;

1)Quit iWeb SEO Tool
2)Delete the file located at username/Library/Application Support/iWeb SEO Tool/
3)Relaunch iWeb SEO Tool.

Let me know if that works for everyone.

Hi guys,

I am having this same problem in 10.7.3, but I cannot find the iWeb SEO Tool in the Applications Support folder.

Can you help me?

Thanks
Peter

#11 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

In the Application Support folder, everyone should see another folder called iWeb SEO Tool (or SEO Tool for iWeb, depending on where you downloaded it from).

#12 CJJ

CJJ

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

In the Application Support folder, everyone should see another folder called iWeb SEO Tool (or SEO Tool for iWeb, depending on where you downloaded it from).

Hey Jeremy,

I've tried that several times now and I still can't get SEO Tools to open.

I've tried deleting it and reinstalling and still nothing.

Any other ideas?

#13 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

Can you submit a support ticket regarding this issue;

http://www.ragesw.com/support/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users