#1 BMedia

BMedia

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

Hi team,

I had a look at number of software for domain management and settled on Domainer as the best by far. However after just a short while using it I would like to make a few suggestions (feature requests) in the hope you might be able to implement them in the next release:

1) Subgroups. It would be nice to be able to have groups within groups for dealing with large lists of domains.

2) Whois shortcut - I often want to check whois records. Can you add a shortcut like the "Open in web Browser" shortcut in the context sensitive menu. You would probably need to have a configuration item for which server to use for whois lookups, possibly even different servers for different domains.

3) Date formatting - a configuration item to change the format of the date displayed. Given all the different formats I need to work with I tend to use DD MMM YYYY (ie. 20 Sept 2010) so it leaves no cause for confusion.

4) Support for other TLDs - I have a number of .mobi and .com.au domains end these aren't picking up some details like expiry date and registrar. The .mobi domains aren't getting the expiry date and the .au domains aren't getting the date or registrar. However with the .au domains the whois server doesn't return dates so it's just the registrar it needs to pick up.

I had more but I'm sure you're sick of my list already so I'll shut up.

Many thanks team!

Adam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users