#1 maverickdj3

maverickdj3

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hello everyone,
First of all, I am from Italy, so please forgive my poor english :)
I've purchased this program a few days ago, and these are the step I've followed:

- Published the iweb website in a local folder
-Opened the site with Seo Tool for iWeb
-I am not interested in google analytics so I've skipped this part
-I've changed Title tag and Meta Tags

(the website is www.extilesercizidistile.it)

Everything was ok, but after a couple days I still am unable to see the website on google.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for your patience!

PS - Go Yankees!

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Excellent question, a very common one as well.

iWeb SEO Tool allows users to add certain SEO elements to their websites - elements that cannot be added in iWeb itself. This helps Google and other search engines to better place websites and provide searchers with accurate results.

Using iWeb SEO Tool correctly should help a site to rank higher in search engines, however, using it does not guarantee that your site will rank as high as you want it to (when this happens, tweaking is in order).

If you are searching for a particular term in Google, and you do not see your website listed, this means you will need to do better SEO on your site or page for that particular term. If you search in Google for your website's URL and you see nothing, then what we recommend doing is creating an XML Sitemap of your website - basically a blueprint of your website designed specifically for search engines - and submitting it to all major search engines. To do this, you can use our tool Sitemap Automator;

http://www.ragesw.co...glesitemap.html

Be sure to watch the accompanying video tutorials;

http://www.ragesw.co...e-instructions/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users