#1 Aragorn

Aragorn

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hi

I've been using iWeb to do my website without a problem, and because of the lack of a meta tags facility, i purchased iWeb SEO Tool to sort this.

I have set it up with a couple of websites and it works fine, but when I use it with my main website, which iWeb has no problem with, it comes up with an error message, saying it can't find my domain name when I try to upload my files. When I click on the public_html folder, it accesses that fine and I can see all my files on the server, but as soon as click publish site it comes up with the error message. I have checked and double checked all the usual stuff spaces in the names etc, and have been in touch with my host company, which is madasafish, and they say that the fact I can access the public_html folder, then the problem doesn't lie with them. I've tried putting in my domain name and every other combination I can think of, but still the same error message.

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on as it's driving me mad!!

Thanks.

Aragorn.

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Are the other websites you use iWeb SEO Tool with also with that same host? Are they on the same server?

#3 Aragorn

Aragorn

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

Hi Jeremy thanks for responding.

I used it with the other sites on Hostpapa and they're fine. The one I'm having problems with is on madasafish, which was originally set up years ago with freenetname. I can access and use it with iWeb, Dreamweaver and Cute FTP no problem, but when I use SEO it says: - ( TCP Error: Domain for address not found. Make sure your server address is correct and that you are connected to the internet. ). If I click on the public_html folder I can see all my files on the server.

Any ideas?

#4 Jeremy

Jeremy

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Can you email our support department regarding this issue;

http://www.ragesw.com/support/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users