3 replies to this topic

#1 Eric B

Eric B

RAGE Enthusiast

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

I found Google translate has webmaster tools so I can put a drop down menu of languages that will translate my site viewed by people around the world: https://translate.go...anager/website/

However to install it requires me to place a this meta tag before the closing </head> in addition to the code to form the button anywhere on a page. How do you suggest I go about doing this with SEIntelligence? I searched the knowledge base and forum but could not find anything. Sorry if this is a duplicate question.

Thanks!

Edited by Eric B, 10 July 2013 - 10:03 AM.

#2 Eric B

Eric B

RAGE Enthusiast

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

I presume I would put it in the Header and Footer code section of the "Site Settings" button. But I already have google analytics code in there. Can I include this translate widget code and the analytics code together?

#3 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

Yes that's right you can place the code in the header section in Site Settings. It is OK if you have Google Analytics code in there, you can put as much code as needed in there.

#4 Eric B

Eric B

RAGE Enthusiast

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

Yes that's right you can place the code in the header section in Site Settings. It is OK if you have Google Analytics code in there, you can put as much code as needed in there.

Hey, that's great. So does it matter if I put the Google Analytics code above or below the Google Translate meta code for the header?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users