Pehja's Content

There have been 4 items by Pehja (Search limited from 27-January 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3288 Need To Verify Website ?

Posted by Pehja on 17 May 2009 - 08:17 AM in Sitemap Automator

It is a very easy process with Sitemap Automator.

If you look at the user manual under the Help menu in Sitemap Automator it contains step by step details on how to do this.

No itīs not easy I got the message "Could not copy the file to your disk, the name provided is invalid. The name may be in use by another file in the same directory or contain ivalid characters. Please specify different name"

How can I specify a different name when this is what i get from Google ?

Is there any money back guaranty ?

#3287 Need To Verify Website ?

Posted by Pehja on 16 May 2009 - 04:16 PM in Sitemap Automator

It is a very easy process with Sitemap Automator.

If you look at the user manual under the Help menu in Sitemap Automator it contains step by step details on how to do this.

No itīs not easy I got the message "Could not copy the file to your disk, the name provided is invalid. The name may be in use by another file in the same directory or contain ivalid characters. Please specify different name"

How can I specify a different name when this is what i get from Google ?

#3283 Need To Verify Website ?

Posted by Pehja on 15 May 2009 - 03:18 AM in Sitemap Automator

You got to help me out here. The only reason why I bought Rage was that it would help me getting verified. No I still need to verify my website ?? And I don't no how to do that!!

#3282 Login Authentication Failed

Posted by Pehja on 15 May 2009 - 02:45 AM in Sitemap Automator

Hi, I saw a thread regarding this but the person solved it before there was any answer. I however have not been able to do that.

So I managed to authenticate from mobile.me account but not to my ftp server. I keep getting authentication failed all the time. The passwords are correct. I can not brows either.

Please anyone !