Peter1980's Content

There have been 5 items by Peter1980 (Search limited from 28-January 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3910 "report Issue" Warning - Help

Posted by Peter1980 on 17 September 2009 - 11:58 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

Does this happen for many users?

Anyone? :huh:

Try deleting the file located at;

username/Library/Application Support/iWeb SEO Tool/

You will have to re-enter all of your data again.

Sorry, but we do not currently know why this error appears for some users because it works fine for us here. We are trying to narrow it down however.

#3909 "report Issue" Warning - Help

Posted by Peter1980 on 17 September 2009 - 11:55 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

#3893 "report Issue" Warning - Help

Posted by Peter1980 on 15 September 2009 - 07:57 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

I deleted the file and ran the program again, but I got the same issue report.

Are there alternative programs that you know of that can help me with the SEO and iWeb (I'd rather not do this manual to each html file).
Thanks.

#3890 "report Issue" Warning - Help

Posted by Peter1980 on 14 September 2009 - 05:12 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

#3885 "report Issue" Warning - Help

Posted by Peter1980 on 13 September 2009 - 10:29 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

iWeb SEO Tool doesn't seem to be working for me. When I try to run it, I get an error. Here are my steps and the problem:

1. Open iWeb SEO Tool
2. Click "Load iDisk Sites" then enter my idisk username and pass. This opens up all my sites on the left sidebar.
3. I click on the site I want to add analytics code to. I am able to click the site but when I engage the little arrow to open the individual pages, nothing happens--nothing opens.
4. I add the analytics code.
5. I click "Apply to entire site". Immediately, a "Report Issue" box pops up asking me to describe what I was doing to cause this error. I've sent several reports and have not received any feedback.

I've also tried loading the site via the "Open website" option. Again, this adds the site under the left sidebar but it doesn't allow me to expand the site and, again, when I try "apply to entire site", I get the same error.

I've tried reinstalling the software with the newest version (downloaded today directly from rage) and still the same problem.

I'd really like to get this working.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.